Mihai Moisescu is a Senior Associate at Țuca Zbârcea & Asociații.
He has provided legal assistance and representation before the Romanian courts in complex commercial disputes, employment disputes, public procurement, administrative and fiscal disputes (administrative, misdemeanor, tax, energy and real estate disputes) and commercial litigation resulting from national and international commercial relations (actions in claims, payment orders, actions for the annulment of certain legal acts, etc.) and construction litigation and arbitration.
Mihai represents local and multinational companies in the pre-litigation phases (preparation of memoranda and legal opinions in the field of insolvency and commercial law; participation in negotiations; drafting and reviewing commercial contracts, etc.) and has also assisted and represented clients in complex insolvency and bankruptcy proceedings.
Fluent in English and Spanish.
- Member of the team that asisisted and represented an IT services integrator in several disputes regarding the acquisition of IT infrastructure and services.
- Legal assistance and representation in disputes derived from collective layoffs.
- Legal assistance and representation in a dispute regarding the personal liability of the administrator of a bankrupt company for over EUR 3,000,000.
- Legal assistance and representation in disputes and arbitrations derived from the performance of a public works contract for the reabilitation of a municipality’s heating network.
- Legal assistance and representation in a dispute regarding the VAT exemption for approximately EUR 1,000,000.
- Legal assistance and representation in disputes initiated by local authorities against utilities providers for payment of access charges.
- Member of the team that assisted and represented a major natural gas producer in disputes regarding the application of hardship in contracts for delivery of natural gas.