Ciprian Dragomir has assisted major clients in complex mergers and acquisitions/privatisation projects, as well as in the drafting and implementation of restructuring strategies for the non ferrous mining/mineral resources industry.
He has represented multi-national companies from a variety of industries such as automotive, steel, oil & gas, pharma and postal services in connection with their investments in Romania.
A further focus of his practice concerns the environmental law, pharmaceutical law, as well as intellectual property & IT law, coordinating firm’s practice groups advising clients on these three practice areas.
Ciprian Dragomir is also a certified insolvency practitioner and an associate in TZA INSOLVENȚĂ S.P.R.L., a separate specialist insolvency unit.
He is fluent in English.
- Coordinator of the legal team retained by world’s pre-eminent gold producer, in front of the National Agency for Mineral Resources for obtaining the opening of a new mining perimeter, assessment of the possibility to re-open an old mine closed by a state-owned company, assistance before the Office for State Ownership and Privatisation in Industry (OPSPI) in bidding for the majority stake in Cupru Min, one of the biggest state-owned mining companies.
- Coordinator of the legal team retained by one of the most important suppliers of advanced drilling operations and value added services in Romania, in connection with the participation and challenge of a public tender organized by the National Agency for Mineral Resources for the granting of a mining exploration license.
- Coordinator of the legal team retained by world's leading RPA companies in a complex multi-million Euros action for damages for the infringement of intellectual property rights and commercial secrecy.
- Coordinator of the legal team retained by an entertainment company on various intellectual property issues related to the organisation of the “Untold” and “Neversea” Festivals, two of the leading music events in Europe.
- Coordinator of the legal team retained by a leading pharmaceutical company as regards various legal matters, including clawback tax, medicine pricing, health technology assessment (HTA) processes, specialised contracts, competition, pharma compliance matters, negotiation and execution of cost-volume contracts, legal protection of innovative medicines, employment law, policies on the interaction with HCPs/HCOs and the ethical promotion of medicines, data privacy, competition authorities’ investigations, etc.